I. THIRD PARTY ROAD TEST
1. Payments are due 3 business days prior to date of your road test.
2. Payments can be made online on our website www.gmeldrivingacademy.com, over the phone with a valid credit card by calling us at 202-607-8367.
3. Please be reminded that paying for your Third Party Road Test with us does not guarantee that you will pass the road test and obtain a driver license after your test. You will still need to pass your road test by showing that you can operate a motor vehicle properly before you can obtain your license.
4. All Third Party Road Tests take place at the DMV located 1205 Brentwood Road, N.E Washington, DC 20018.
5. All Third Party Road Tests should be cancelled at least 4 business days before the day of the road test. Any cancelation done after 4 business days will be charged with a late fee of $50.00.
II. BEHIND THE WHEEL LESSONS:
1. All fees are due before the date of the service.
2. Payment can be made online on our website, over the phone with a credit card by calling us at 202-607-8367.
3. Gmel Driving Academy will issue a refund if a student cancel his/her lessons 72 hours before the first lesson.
4. Rescheduled/Change/Cancelation of an appointment must be processed 48 hours before scheduled appointment time.
5. Late, cancellation, rescheduling, incurs a fee of $40. if a student fails to cancel/change/rescheduled his appointment 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
6. In case a student forgets to cancel/change/reschedule his/her appointment and Gmel Driving Academy sends an instructor to his/her address to pick him up, if the student does not show up, or decides not to drive, the class will be considered as completed and no refund will be issued.
7. In case of partial completion of a package, a partial refund will be issued and partially completed hours will be charged as per hour price($50).
8. In case a student signs up for a promotion, the cancellation process will follow the normal service cancelation procedure explain above(See section II.5).
9. All Behind the Wheel classes offer pick up and drop off in Distric of Columbia. All pick up and drop off outside DC may be subject to extra charge depending on how far the client is located away from DC border.
1. Refunds are processed on Fridays and those received after Fridays will be processed on the following Friday.
2. No refund can be processed without submission of a refund form.
3. All refunds are done using the same method that was used to make the initial payment.